I'm at tournament at the moment and so I won't be posting. I look forward to sharing all the pictures though! I'll even account what happened too because this is pretty much my diary. I'm just too lazy right now because eating and hockey and eating and eating, really tires you out, man.
This is just a quick post to let you know that bananas are a great source of potassium.
Bye monkeys x.
Hey, have a good time with the hockey! I really enjoyed doing sports in a group, the energy inside that group can be sometimes amazing. I hope you have a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete@Sam, yeah playing with a team is great fun :D and thanks for the your kind wishes :D I am having fun, don't you worry. x
ReplyDeleteYour blog is absolutely gorgeous and so are you! I'd love you to check out my blog too, keep in touch with me, B x
ReplyDeletehttp://rebeccape93.blogspot.co.uk/