I got my records up. I originally had 4 big ones but I had a little mishap. I thought blu-tack was strong enough to hold these up, figured out the hard way that they didn't and one fell and mashed into pieces. I put the records on hold for when i find another suitable way of putting them up. Then my friend posted a picture of her wall, her had records and finally put them up. I asked her what she used and she said nails. No way am I putting holes in my wall and so she suggested those command strips for posters and hangings.
This was the hair I wore in my recent Lookbook update here:
Simple-complications
Newest lookbook:
We'll-do-the-things-that-lovers-do
Went out shopping with my mother and visited my aunt afterwards. We are soon to depart to dinner. They're recently opened a new Try It Out in Botany *woo.
I'll share my buys tomorrow because I have yet to get pictures ready.
--------------
Reasons for love and hope: Religions
Reasons for hate and war: Religions
Is religion good or bad?
The answer is simple, it's either. It's how your act as a human being.
happy to know i'm not the only one that feels this way.
ReplyDeletereally, some people need to hold their tongues.
Love your hair like that<3 & cute idea for the records~
ReplyDeletexoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com