Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry normal day

I'm in quite a bad mood today, which doesn't really matter since my family doesn't celebrate Christmas. I painted nails as a paradise scene, I hope I get to go swimming at the beach in summer because I just realised after I moved to Auckland I haven't swam in natural water (apart from camps). I baked scones and cookies first thing this Christmas morning. I don't think I put enough cheese in the scones but my brothers said they were fine and used the cookies to dip in milk. In the last picture I am kissing a Christmas teddy bear; the things I do for this blog, it had fish breathe and everything.

I might make a recommended song of 2012 list in my next post. Stay tuned (pun not intended).

2 comments:

  1. Really love the nails - I can't wait to go to the beach! ^^
    Ah, your family doesn't celebrate Christmas?
    Mine does, we just get together, eat, open presents and then eat again! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paradise scene is lovely! I'm sorry you're not in the best mood, perhaps joining my giveaway would make you feel better?
    http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-giveaway.html xx

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs