This article is a collection of real stories of women who had been raped and went out for revenge. I question how reliable these stories are because the information is quite vague, but if you're really curious you can individually google one of the 10 stories.
Personally, number 9 annoyed me. I do not understand why the device was never legalised. For one thing, a woman should be able to choose if she wants to defend herself with it or not. Also why should we worry about 'hurting' a rapist. Think of it this way, he would be inflicting the pain upon himself as the wearer is not forcing anyone's penis inside her. I really like how it can only be surgically removed, now then everyone will know what he had done, or tried to.
KPSurgery tumblr
This site is dedicated to Korean surgery, and from what I've gathered, the site owner has had work done herself and is very supportive/accepting of surgery. It's base on the owner's personal opinions and judgement but she does has proof to back up her claims. You will have to decide yourself I guess.
I believe that if a person hates themselves enough to want to cut up their face, who are we as strangers to give them grief for it. However I'm still unsure as to if I would ever be okay with getting surgery myself. Quite a taboo subject so if you're a butt hurt kind of person, skip this site.
I know it's horrible but in a way it makes me feel better seeing before and after pictures of celebrities. I've admired so many and would wish I was half as pretty and to know that they got help to look that beautiful, it makes me feel better like "hey it's okay to be kinda ugly, they used to be too".
Angelababy for one. I stalked her and felt like dying (exaggeration, in case it needs to be said). She's amazingly perfect is every way. I also saw an article that supported Angela's claim to be "completely natural" and believed it and so on wards with more self loathing. On this site however, simply showed 6 pictures of before and after and I don't really know what to believe anymore. It's quite a huge transformation. In the article the justified Angela's claim said that she got braces and that's why she looks better...now that I think about it logically, before I had braces and after, there was not a huge change. You see for yourself: http://kpsurgery.tumblr.com/post/36938092031/someone-requested-non-korean-results-shes
So I went from awkward teen with crooked teeth to awkward teen with straight teeth, while Angela went from awkward teen with crooked teeth to goddess. Life is totally unfair if so.
Can I just say holy moly guacamole: http://kpsurgery.tumblr.com/post/37159070478
Origins of Santa Claus
Originally I had been told Santa was based on St. Nicholas but recently I came across a story claiming Santa was base on Odin, a Norse god of war.
After intensive research (ok I only googled) I found that it was from both and they were incorporated into each other. St Nicholas was the gift giver and Odin rode an eight legged horse across the night...well who wouldn't mash these two up?
The original fairy tales
Here is a list of 10 truth behind popular fairy tales. The only one I was aware of was the little mermaid but the rest were a shock to me. The one I found most interesting was Sleeping Beauty's one, it's nothing at all like the Disney's version.
Charlie Chaplin
In case you haven't heard of him, here's three things that makes him pretty cool.
Originally I had been told Santa was based on St. Nicholas but recently I came across a story claiming Santa was base on Odin, a Norse god of war.
After intensive research (ok I only googled) I found that it was from both and they were incorporated into each other. St Nicholas was the gift giver and Odin rode an eight legged horse across the night...well who wouldn't mash these two up?
The original fairy tales
Here is a list of 10 truth behind popular fairy tales. The only one I was aware of was the little mermaid but the rest were a shock to me. The one I found most interesting was Sleeping Beauty's one, it's nothing at all like the Disney's version.
Charlie Chaplin
In case you haven't heard of him, here's three things that makes him pretty cool.
- Ministry of silly walks
- His parody film mocking Hitler: The Great Dictator
- The final speech in The Great Dictator
Personally I only watched the first 2 thirds of this. I don't fully understand what Zeitgeist means but I find the first third particularly interesting because it's about religion, which I love learning about. (Would not recommend for you to watch if you're Christian, don't say I didn't warn you. Will not be responsible for anyone who gets butt hurt.)
Okay I can't be the only one who find serial killers fascinating. Not in a way where I admire them because that would be quite unethical and not to mention, insane. I just simply find reading about them interesting to see how they think. Obviously we don't have the same thoughts and so I get to see in the mind of a criminal master mind. I get to find out how they were driven to murder and why it pleases them so. Just me? Okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥