On valentines day, my school turned into every cliche character from romantic films there ever were. It was extremely adorable. Aside from couples with gifts, of course, friends gave friends gifts. Friends were each other valentines for a day. Home made gifts and store bought. A group of students sang love songs for a teacher (maybe more?) or cheer her up. Strangers handing out lollies. Sue and I started a game where we pass notes around, see the picture above. We made a total of 8 and it was exciting to see it in the hands of strangers around school. I was given one but I told them I made them so I couldn't accept it, haha.
Sadly I forgot to instagram Sue's gift, but I managed to capture Mika's (love letter) and Anh's (handmade roses) gifts for me above. I ate Monynna's cute heart shape lollies and...I drew on my arm.
@
serynaa

I got to try out my bath bomb! It was exciting since it was my first time. The smell was amazing, but it really is more a luxury item, it was around $6 for one...$6 for a bath? Yeah no. I wouldn't buy this regularly, but I'll definitely buy more bath bombs in the future.
I will be back tomorrow with an outfit post! Seeyah then.
Glad to know you had a swell Valentine's Day! It's nice to know that your school is actually festive about it :)
ReplyDeleteAnd wow, that bath must have been the bomb. (mind the pun)
Take care! xx