Heyah lovelies. I'm on Space For Oddity! You can check it out here.
You can also hype this look on lookbook here: Call on my heart
This is just a super quick post because I shall be away somewhere surrounded by mother nature, mother nature and her cold cold heart.
Yes as mentioned before, I'm off on tramp. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. It's the first time I'll be sleeping in a tent for two nights straight and crossing multiple rivers three days straight. To make it worse the weather as really gone to the dog's house these days and from what I hear, it's even worse out West, which conveniently is my destination.
I'm too young to die! There's so many things left for me to do in life...like finishing Supernaturals.
Don't expect to hear from me any time soon, even after I get back home on Saturday as I will most likely be spending a few days in bed being a vegetable.
It doesn't help matters that on Monday I will have my first hockey game of the season. You want to know what else? We're versing One Tree Hill, the school we came in second place to last year (we tied but on the leader board we're second). May the lord have mercy on my poor withered limbs.
I am also very happy that my blog feeds are finally showing up on Bloglovin'! I've been shouting at the computer over the matter for a few days now. I emailed Bloglovin' and they helped moved my old followers to my new URL (THANK YOU!) but they hadn't reply to my request for help on my RSS problem. To take matters into my own hands I tried out a bunch of things that didn't work. I almost gave up hope but luckily I remembered FeedBurner and burned my feeds there. I didn't really expect it to work but after burning my feed and going to dinner, I came back to load my Bloglovin' with my feeds!
Ta for now my readers ♥ Don't forget to follow me on my now completely functioning Bloglovin x.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥