Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This isn't the first and sure won't be the last

I'm not sure if I'm in love with this outfit... I found it hard to style the skirt and I must say I'm not extremely proud of this outcome. I don't know. I've been feeling pudgey and uninspired these past few days. I feel tired all the time. I take more naps now. It's all been down hill. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be better, though my hopes aren't high because things don't exactly go my way, ever. Even on a good day, it doesn't go past without at least one blow in the face. Usually I choose to ignore them and try to look on the bright side because no one's going to make it better. Like Rachel quoted "it's going to be as easy as you make it for yourself". I'm just too tired to make it easy for myself, see the paradox?  Well I think I'm lying to myself. I'm pretty sure I know how to make things easier, I just refuse to accept that option.

Cryptic Seryna will shut up now.

♥Tikka - Diva
♥Shirt - Glassons
♥Skirt - The Warehouse
♥Shoes - Hannahs
♥Socks - Glassons
♥Belt - Valleygirls


Dressed up for nothing.

Yesterday's joy.

With mum on Osca night (about week and a few days ago).

Some of them were bitter.

Had a bacon and egg pie today after so long. Probably the highlight of my day.

3 comments:

  1. Did you work at an Asian grocery shop? Also are you allowed to date, like do your patents mind and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first outfit, you look great! And the rest of the photos are amazing!

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms, just let me know.

    Btw, I’m having giveaway on my blog: Firmoo sunglasses! There are 7 amazing prices, come and participate!

    www.astylevictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs