Hi guys, this post is going to be jam packed because well, I'M AN OVERWHELMING PERSON. Not really, but I like to pretend to be, some times.
First of let's make my blog pretty with an update from my instagram *ahem* @serynaa *ahem*
Tried out a new drink and liked it *thumbs up*.
Before bed selfies?
Before going out to lunch with mum.
Having lunch with mum at the Goode Brothers. Originally we were planning to go to Mexicali but the place was blocked off, but The Goode Brother were definitely a goode second choice (see what I did there?). I had their chicken breast on pumpkin risotto. They had fresh basil in a pot on the table! How freakin awesome is that?
Trying out the Maybelline Fitme foundation and concealer after hearing the storm of raves. I must say, they weren't exaggerating.

This thing is larger than my head I tell you.

Adorable little keep-safes my cousin gave me.
First day of work in the holiday.
My cousins took me to the movies and we watched Pacific Rim.
Which by the way is a great movie. I don't think it's a deep, meaningful and life changing sort of great. It's a feel good and exciting sort of great and that's cool, no one needs to be so seriously all the time.
It was like watching Power Rangers on steroids + Transformers fighting Godzilla.
I nearly shouted at the whole theater saying "OH MY GOD THAT'S LUTHER!" But being civilized as I am I didn't, but I did make sure to whisper up a racket with my cousins "GUYS HE'S FROM LUTHER THIS IS A BIG DEAL OK".
Both Hao and Hout haven't seen Luther but...I just really wanted to share my excitement.
After returning home I realised that I recognized the actress who played Mako. The other movie I saw her in was The Brothers Bloom, which is an okay movie, I'm not too sure how to speak of it.
Time for fan made related jokes:
(source)
(source)
Here's a lovely shot of Mimi, the star of my newest youtube video.
That's all from me guys! I'll leave you with a song ♥
Stooshe - Love Me








Nice fotos !! sweet kitten :)
ReplyDelete