Thursday, October 31, 2013

The system is stack against you

Why hello my dear lovely followers! As promised, here today is a post.
A random collection, as my photos usually come as.

 Fancy garlic bread? That's a first. They even had a special knife JUST for garlic bread.

 My first encounter with tortellini. Well my second if you count the time I bought frozen tortellini which turned out disgustingly disastrous.

Singing Svetlana a happy birthday at Windross house restaurant - which had the cutest owner! He was actually Italian and spoke with an accent. He even went around serving sometimes. It definitely added to the authentic and homely feel of the Italian restaurant.

Selfie with the girls while Svetlana's boyfriend hide.


 We took to the beach after.



I can't remember the last time I saw a white duck.

 The cutest little house we came across.

Afterwards my family went out for dinner with friends. It was a Korean bqq and boy did we eat our money's worth.

 New sheets! You have no idea how long my mother took in the beds and bath department of Farmers.

New goods: Turtle necklace from Diva | Christmas edition body polish from The Body Shop | Gypsy pants (ft in my last post) from Cotton On | Disco jeans from Jay Jays | Overall rompers from Valleygirl.

Maybelline falsies and Max factor smoky eye effect, from Farmers.

I refuse to buy make up from anywhere but a high quality store now. The difference is noticeable. I implore all girls to STOP buying make up from the rejection sales they have at the ASB show grounds. You are not striking a bargain. You are buying products that can no longer be sold at proper stores like Farmers and other cosmetic stores with a high reputation. Why? Because they are either fake or expired.

P.s some of the make up aren't YET expired. They have about 1-2 months left and that is why they were let go of. Usually make up have a batch number which you can check online to see when they were made. This was what my cousin and I did after I bought my first few products from those parallel import sales.


 Detail shot.

 I thought the lighting was interesting.

 New shoes from Wild Pair! Jozy-H



 My make up brushes arrived! These were bought from Onceit. I can't link you the products, given the nature of the site. It's a subscription discount store. The sales open for only a few days from what I've seen, so yes, the sales of these brushes are over. Sign up and you'll be told every time there are new sales, and who knows, they might sell these brushes again!

Anh, Daisy and I told our younger sibling trick or treating. Daisy was a ninja, Anh was Little Red and I was a minion. And no I did not decide on this costume after watching any youtube tutorial, please stop asking. 

This will be my last year ever to take part in this childish fun.

I still remember my first halloween in New Zealand. I had no clue of the holiday when two ghost masks showed up at my door. You can only imagine how loud 7 year old Seryna screamed.
My close encounter.

My first trick or treat adventures started in 2004 I believe. My younger cousin Lisa and I tagged along with my older cousin Linda with her friends. I was a fairy. How creative. The following two years I was a fairy too. How innovative. I stopped going for a long duration until last year when I decided my youngest brother should know what it's like to beg for candy, that's like a child's necessity. Next year he will be old enough to go by himself with friends. Plus I'd be 18 and it will be depressing to still collect candy from strangers.



 My favourite polaroid! The setting is too pretty. A second photo of a photo never do the original justice.

BANANA.

Poopeya! (That's minion talk for bye)

P.s Don't forget to check back tomorrow for a giveaway!

______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely don't know how all your posts are So classy and detailed omg Seryna
    <3

    We MUST Meeeeet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how adorable are you?! That outfit is perfect for trick-or-treating, good thinking. I also really loved your floral skull make-up look, super creative. I was going to resort to a fairy but luckily I decided against it this year ;)
    Glad things have been going smoothly xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely costumes, i must say. they're so creative. i was little red riding hood this year too ^_^

    - kennedi
    // myfavoritecolorisshiny.blogspot.com //

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place with scrumptious food! And those instax pictures are just perfect! Loving that outfit :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Garlic Bread my one true love omg, super hungry now. Loved your minion outfit, super cute :)
    http://a-dmiring.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best friend went as a minion too! You look too cute Seryna :')

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs