Monday, December 16, 2013

City shoot

I mentioned a few posts back saying I did a little shoot in the city with Amanda Rin. I have the pictures now and so let's commence the sharing.






Ananya wears a dress from Glassons and shoes from Wildpair.
I wear a dress from Cotton On, jacket from Yesstyle and shoes from Wildpair.




Ananya wears a top from Jay Jays, shorts from Glassons and shoes from Number One Shoes Warehouse.
I wear a top from Glassons, skirt from Supre and shoes from Lovelywholesale.








Ananya wears a top from Jayjays, skirt from Supre and shoes from Hannahs.
I wear a top from Asos, skort from Sheinside and shoes from Mr Price.

Please check out her website: http://www.amandarin.co/
and her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amandarinphoto

You can also find Ananya here: http://styleandskulls.blogspot.co.nz/
______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs