Jacket - Valleygirl | Top - Urban Outfitters (by Warpaint but the brand is not in the directory atm?) | Sweats - Unknown | Shoes - Hannahs
You can hype this look [here]
I think it's good to stay open minded but there is nothing better than feeling right at home with your own personal style. When I land outfits like today, I feel like a badass and don't once give a dam about how I look.
You know that bad feeling I'm talking about right - when you try something out of your comfort zone and you're self concious for the rest of the day? That's the worst case scenario. Usually if I try a trend and find I don't like it I'm not too bothered. I just know to not wear that outfit again, but I do know how a horrible outfit feels like. AND to be clear, no outfit is officially declared "horrible" in general, I'm meaning horrible to my personal style. (I also don't like it when people say a certain genre of music suck, it's like MAYBE YOU'RE NOT THE GENRE'S NICHE MARKET???)
I have had a fashion-epiphany today that I will never ever in this life time rock skinny jeans. It's sad but true. I have come to full terms with this and will let go of this dream that will never be. From now on I the only pants I will wear will be sweats, harlems and peg legs. (If you're petite but find that skinnies look not quite right for you, try the other three I have suggested because they work for me).
ANYWAYS -
Today was the third day Auckland was trenched in rain (so summer you say?). I asked for a movie date with da gals but one of them had errands so it was just Daisy and I. Her dad and her picked me up in the late morning and we went to buy lunch. We had to wait in the car for the rain to simmer down before the three of us crazily dashed for the sushi store and diary. We did the same when getting back in the car and running for her house (imagine that: two teen girls carry food with a middle age man). I played LoL (with Shiv) while Daisy watched, we ate and then watched Forbidden Kingdom. It's not a really serious action movie, it's one of those light-hearted fun watch. Mum picked me up in the late afternoon and we did a little shopping before buying McDee for dinner (oh yeah nutrition).
ps. I use a lot of brackets don't I? (haha)
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥