Sunday, December 1, 2013

All cities are mad

Today I was invited by the lovely Amanda to do a photo shoot. I had never worked with a photographer before (aside from the Viva article but there was a very friendly assistant to guide me) and so I was a little nervous. It turns out there was no need to worry because Amanda was super friendly and does not fit the stereotype of photographers being bossy and aggravated. I asked Daisy and Ananya to come along and Ananya ended up posing for shots too. Daisy opted out but helped hold the reflector (which is fricken awesome).

The outfit below is what I wore after the shoot to shop around and eat. I'll get pictures from the shoot in the future, so be sure to stick around to see!


Top - Glassons | Shorts - Cotton On | Shoes - Wild Pair

You can hype this look [here]

I love how my neon top accents the yellow on my shorts.

I wish I had remembered to take a closer picture of my shorts because they are the bomb dot com.
I've been searching far and wide for a tie string shorts with a tropical print. Sadly it was a fruitless search both in stores and online - the problem is always the same; not the right style or too expensive (srs Ksubi wth). I chanced upon these shorts on my last date and I am now a happy girl...I still want more though.



 Happy worker = happy customers




 Harsh lights makes me severely chingy but never mind that, here I am matching with my bestie!


 Shameless selfie.



This is as festive as Auckland gets, and it's all thanks to Whitcoulls.

 I wanted to take pictures of the palms and at the same time Ananya took some shots this way too but of skate boarders. After we finished we realised the sky tower was right behind the scene. You know, palms and skateboarders are totally more significant that our country's landmark.


 Paradise Noël


 With my new friend Mr. Bones.

 Trying Sal's for the first time.


 While waiting for our pizza I snapped a picture of our polaroid.

 We did not expect a pizza this big but here, it is New York style we're talking about here.

 The phone is there for size comparison.

We ended the day dropping Ananya back home and Daisy stayed at mine's for a little while.
She gave me my early Christmas present and they are the super sweet Dolly Wink 11 and 17 lashes by Tsubusa Masuwaka. I am very glad one came with the glue in a tube because it's so much more cleanly. Thank you Daisy! ♥

Any whosal, there are too amazing derps of myself today that I think would be selfish not to share so here they are:
How I make friends.

Me being very upset about Christmas (I don't actually remember the reason behind my face tbh).

______________________

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs