Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Swinging sixties











Shirt - Mirrou | Skirt - Gift | Shoes - Wild Pair | Earring - Vintage | Chain - Diva | Watch - Cambodia | Bag - Strandbags

You can hype this look [here]

Hi there! I wore this charming outfit yesterday to run errands. This co ordination of attires turn out very Twiggy-like. It wasn't a planned decision but after everything was on I'm back in the swinging sixties...well "back" isn't a good choice of word because I never was there. Nevertheless, with this little number I would have fitted right in (ignoring the fact that I'm oriental). The skirt was sent to me by my lovely cousin in Cambodia and I'm so thankful.

A little off the topic but can we take a moment to appreciate the mind blowing of the last episode of Sherlock? I feel so screwed over and at the same time awed. Am I angry? Am I excited? OR am I ancited??? I'm just beyond happy that further seasons are confirmed! This fandom lives on, VIVA LA SHERLOCK.

I've also been currently recruited aboard the Tardis! Yep, a friend finally convinced me to start watching Doctor Who. So far so good *thumbs up*. I wouldn't say I'm a die hard fan at the moment but I am just at the beginning of this long journey (season 1! (2005)).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs