Sunday, March 9, 2014

Diary | Second wedding










 Dress - Dotti | Heels - MrPrice

You can hype this look [here]

Yesterday I attended my cousin Hao's wedding. It was really a second celebration because they already had a huge Cambodian wedding in Cambodia. This time it was relatively small considering how big Cambodian weddings can get and there was only a dinner party.

Being his cousin I joined in their little photography session before the party. The whole ordeal was spontaneous so of course it was disorganized. The location planned was not available so we ended up using a park. Surprisingly enough, the setting was still lovely. I ended up taking my outfit shots there too! (With Daisy as the camera-woman using my own camera, not the actual wedding photographer haha)

I'm very happy with my dress of choice because the neckline is very conservative (always a bonus at functions with busy mouths, no offense oldies). It's not like I have a lot of cleavage to slip but in normal attires I'm always conscious of my neckline when I leaning forward and what not. Every time I leaned forward last night my mind automatically thought "careful" but then reminded myself "haha never mind". The detailing meant no accessories were required. White was also a good choice because it's not too dramatic but looks clean. 

I ended up taking outfit shots for Daisy and Anh too. Whether they decide to put it up or not, we will see. Unfortunately the lighting for Anh's photos turn out a little dodgy but who knows maybe she can figure out a filter to work with.

Here's a little sneak peak:  
 Daisy.

 Anh.

I just thought I'd share the fact that the three of us all came in a Dotti dress.

Onward to the event photos - just from my camera because we might be waiting awhile for the photographer's version:

 Mains.



 Awww.



 Leg pop, yeah true love.



 Laughing at our fake laughing.

 (yeah we take a lot of pictures because we're the picky ones)








 The lady in red is my aunt and the mother of the groom. Family moment ♥

 The father of the groom pouring drinks for some guests.




Michelle being the little model she is.


Iphone selfies:




I was trying to take a derp picture but they smiled nicely. At first I was regretful that I didn't smile as well because Daisy and Anh looks great, and it would have been a perfect picture. But then I realised this picture represent our personality so well.
Daisy - polite
Anh - sweet
Seryna - can u not

That's all from me today! Time for relax on this glorious Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs