You can hype this look [here]
Cyclone Luci has passed Auckland and luckily did no damage as far as I'm aware. Counting our blessings, Sunday's outing did not need to be cancel! Another double date between us, and Daisy and Fe commenced.
We wanted to see the Lego movie but to our surprised it wasn't out yet. I guess we read the release date wrong. The next best choice was Non Stop but the screening time wasn't to our favour so we ended up watching Vampire Academy. I was excited to see the movie since I've read the book but I was discouraged after seeing the horrible reviews on Rotten Tomato. Going in with a bad expectation meant I wasn't disappointed and I was able to enjoy it on a laid back mind set (meaning you don't have to use a lot of brain cells). We had lunch at Nandos and called it a day, but only after a little shopping where we dragged the boys to look at makeup. "Women, amiright?"






No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥