Sunday, June 29, 2014

Diary | June (basically all about food and running)

A pile of photos my phone collected. In no particular order.

 So I made a healthy breakfast on a Sunday because I was expecting to run but everyone cancelled because they were lazy. THE ONE TIME I ATE HEALTHY AND IT WENT TO WASTE. Also note to self, kiwifruit in cereal is gross.

 Cultural mufti day at school. I was a red Indian and Anh was Vietnam, yes the country.

 There was a food fest after school and I was asked to photograph the event. I'm not that great but I heard I was getting paid so I gave it a shot.

 After my run today (which was really pathetic because we kept stopping)

 Few weeks ago when we were filming for media. *u wot m8*

 Fast food dash with Daisy. (yas not 3rd wheeling)

 Yesterday's attempt at key lime pie! It looks very pretty doesn't it? I wouldn't say I love the taste...but I didn't hate it. Which means I probably won't make this again. The reason being is probably because this is a healthy no-bake-and-vegan recipe... I'm just not cut out for clean eating am I?

 Nandos with mama.

 Green tea at work.

 Third wheeling Daisy and Fe (before a run).

I helped execute a surprise ball proposal (is that what you call them?). I pretty much planned the whole thing because Fe is so not romantic. 

 I decorated two tarts/pies witht he word "ball" and a question mark. They're inside the box. Fe also gave her a tennis ball in a question mark on it....get it, ball??? Much romance!!11! As a disclaimer the ball was my idea but as a joke, but he really liked it and insisted that was part of the plan.

 More cultural mufti selfie.


My first 4.5k run!

 After my first 5.4k run...

 More filming for media.


 Johnny made my scrabbled eggs after school.

 We were having a bad selfie day so this is us sick of the shit (our faces).

 The same coffee club run, but in this shot you can see my watermelon frap, and Daisy's and Fe's lunch.

 Today's buys.

 Feelin stress - takes a selfie.

 Was sent a box with an empty package of Sour Patches???

 This was a Tuesday when we skipped a run and went to get sushi instead... Don't tell Mr Johnson. But on another note, the Philadelphia roll was amazing. Who ever first thought of putting cream cheese in sushi is a genius.

 The many mirror selfies I have...

 I ate butter chicken on this evening and it spattered on my white jeans... Like wow Seryna, u suk. But you can't see it in this selfie, yas.

 Why does Anh look so sick of my shit. *stop seryna, no, so not ok with this*
Ok funny story. There was an announcement over the intercom for the best dress winner. I wasn't paying attention because I was in a dark meeting room with Anh, and trying to sleep on the couch *does not sound dodgey*. When the announcement was over Anh suggested we went down to reception to collect the prize and pretend we won. I laughed it off and went to class when break was over, and then I found out she actually won so I had to call to tell her. Anh y u so derp.

 ...

 sweg.

 Reason #528227 as to why I'm going to hell.
I was flipping through a Renaissance book with Tim during Art History. Why does Mary in every Annunciation painting look like she's saying "lol no thanks, gonna pretend I didn't just hear what you said".


 This was after some Sunday run.

Alex ballin it at a strip club. Brodie is da strippa.

 This was today. We ran to a dairy to get ice cream and soda. hahahahha. Much exercise. Many byebyes to calories.
We ran past David's house and stood outside his window calling out love poems we wrote, with the radio playing a romantic song. Ok no. We asked him to come running but he ignored us on purpose so we went to force him to run. He answered the door with lollies in his hands. Like what else does David ever do except for eat and play LoL? Nothing. That's the answer. He shared the lollies with us though so I shouldn't talk shit.

 *wut da fuq shiv* (At Genghis Khan)

 Was sent another box and this time it came with three (full) packages of Sour Patches! Turns out it was from Beat PR.

Sat night with Abbie and Shrestha.

Now for some irrelevant selfies!


Haha, I always look so unimpressed in these type of shots.

As you can tell, I've been running lately. I think I mentioned in earlier posts that I used a social running group in school. I actually weirdly enjoy running now. It's so tiring but at the same time it feels good to push yourself. I never knew I could run over 1k, let alone 5k! The perfect gif to sum up my feelings on running:

The increase of food selfies is because due to the runs, I go out for food more where before I just stay at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs