I celebrated my birthday a little early as to make a smooth transition into the long weekend!
Since everyone loves Friday I decided to have my birthday dinner then. At first it was meant to be a casual dinner, but during the inviting stage I realised I had invited quite a large group so the whole affair turned into a party. I had to make reservation at a restaurant and had to get together preorders just so they could have enough ingredients for us on the night.
Some of these photos have no explanation.
From my number one ♥
(I still have leftover because it's so huge)
I had a great time getting spoiled but all good things has to come to end.I had to rush home earlier than I would have like because mum didn't want me to stay out late in the city. I don't think I got home until 10 but for an 19 year old, that is plenty early. Jacky had to carry my presents but at least we got to take a stroll in the night after our bus arrived in Mission Heights.
I had asked Daisy if she could look after some of my presents from the night (a giant backpack made of snacks and a few bags). The next day she came over to drop them off and surprised me with Anh with more presents. Anh couldn't make it for the previous night because of an emergency but all is well, I still got to see her face the next day!
We went over to play with Daisy's sister's dog Luca and the big clumsy and energetic ball of happiness kept us busy for a good while.
The same day was Emily's birthday so in the late evening I went over to her's to celebrate!
I think I'm Amber's new bff. We sat outside in an open tent by a fire watching a rom com while eating pizza, chicken nuggets and lollies. We even made smores to insure maximum food baby roundness.
Cut to today, it's still not my birthday yet but a girl can celebrate can't she. Here's a collective haul of all my goodies. Honestly I got too spoiled for my own good. I won't be needing to shop for snacks, makeup or other pampering goodies for a long while. (seriously, I got so much food because my friend insist that I just remind them of food) (I'm not even kidding, some of them got me a box of potatoes) (Like a whole box filled with potatoes) (because apparently I talk about potatoes a lot) (lies) (last year KJ got me a block of cheese, wrapped and everything) (because apparently most of the lunches I bought to school had cheese) (lies)
It seems, I'm just someone known to have a lot of obsessions. Jacky also bought me some notebooks with pugs on them, which he got with his uni friends. Do you guys think they know I like pugs now?
Here's the giant bear Daisy and Anh got me!
They got me a pamper pack too which included candles! I always get excited over receiving candles because my dad banned me from buying any ("IT'S LIKE BURNING AWAY MONEY").
I have yet to name this cutie, so fire any suggestions! Thank you Anh and Daisy ♥
Here is the glorious snack pack Jenny made me!!!
I felt guilty cutting the snacks open (but I really wanted to eat them).
Just because I took the photos and have nothing else to do with them, here are some outfit shots.
Jumper/Factorie, hat/glassons, skirt/farmers, boots/dotti








No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥