Still my favourite lenses to date so it's only fitting my first circle lens review goes to the EOS Ice Brown contacts.
It came in the cutest packing!
I'm loving all things girly at the moment so I was really glad to see they used a pink colour scheme.
I have a few contact cases but this is my first pink one!
.
Now time for a bunch of selfies you can use to reference. Ok I used to question why blogger post so many selfies in a review but when I started buying lenses I realised it was the selfies that I wanted to see. How does it look on a real life person in a real life situation and not some model in a studio with professional lighting and camera (not to mention the editing)?
Photos taken with window lighting.
Now time for a bunch of selfies you can use to reference. Ok I used to question why blogger post so many selfies in a review but when I started buying lenses I realised it was the selfies that I wanted to see. How does it look on a real life person in a real life situation and not some model in a studio with professional lighting and camera (not to mention the editing)?
Photos taken with window lighting.
Brand: EOS
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5mm
Design: 8/10
The blend is really good and you can hardly see the pixels - something that really bothers me about most lenses. I think the design is subtle and almost natural looking (from afar anyways). I like the black borders but of course if you're going to a completely natural look I don't think this is for you.
Colour: 7/10
It subtly lightens my eyes. The colour isn't natural (on me) but at the same time it's not a colour that screams fake. But the colour isn't very opaque, where my natural eye colour would dominate. This has it's pros and cons, pros being it bends without looking harsh, and cons being not getting a big change of colours.
Size: 7/10
It enlarges my eyes but not to the point of being dolly. The diameter is 14.5mm, obviously a little fake on my small Asian eyes but I think I can get a pass from those who don't pay attention to the small details.
Comfort: 9/10
It's the most comfortable pair I have ever tried! I just gave it a 9 because I'm still holding out my 10 for something better because I know it's out there somewhere. Obviously I can still feel the presence of the contacts but not to the point where it bothers me. The first time I ordered them I didn't have eye drops and wore them out for a full day without my eyes feeling like they were going to fall off, so the contacts must be pretty comfortable. I wouldn't recommend doing the same thing, just to be safe! This time round I definitely always keep eye drops with me if I wear lenses out.
Overall: 8/10
Would recommend! They're my go-to lenses until I find something better.
I ordered mine from EyeCandys.com. They're a little pricey but they have free shipping that is relatively quite fast (if I remember right I only waited 1-2weeks), plus they give you a free case with every pair. I've never had trouble shopping with them and they have the cutest packaging (it wasn't always but this time round it seems like they've leveled up).
P.S
My lashes are the Charming Kiss series by Chiaki Ito in number 2.
My lips are by Shiseido Smoothing Lip Pencil in RD708, Mac in Kinda Sexy and NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel .
No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥