The new member in my bedroom residency I spoke of in the last post. Isn't the thing gorgeous? You always have more pride over an object if you can say you built the thing, or contributed in my case (pun not intended).
With the clothes Anh gave me, I took a ripped shirt and turned it into a skirt. I love a lot of colours but just look at this minty green!
I wore this skirt to my interview this morning for my NZ citizenship. It was very quick and pretty much a waste of time for both parties considering my English in fine (what was the point of asking for a letter from my English teacher vouching that I Seryna Veng can speak da Engerisher vedy vell). It'll be worth it once I receive my NZ passport.
A bath because I have way too much time on my hands right now.
I love the bubble bath soap from The Body Shop.
Cringing at how dramatic these girls are but it's a book that doesn't require much thinking so it with the bath is an okay combination. I've also read Fallen (I may have mentioned it some time ago) and I would not recommend it, the protagonist was so painful to get to know. I don't even would to think that there's someone in the world that's exactly like her (minus the supernatural part), because I pray for her sake that she will be able to open a box of cereal and have breakfast without breaking down at the thought of her love interest.
Oh and yes my nail are chipped horribly but I'll get right onto to fixing them...when I feel like it.
Constantly on replay lately:
I am not a robot - Marina and The Diamonds
Are You Satisfied - Marina and The Diamonds
The Fear - Lily Allen
Mexico - Dave Moisan

No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥