I redid my cork board. Shiv gave me that rose on our first valentine.
A few weeks ago when I was filming with my media group.
I bought a new plant for my desk!
It was $6 from Saturday Night Market.
The lady actually costumised this one for me because I'm picky and I either didn't like the pot or the plant of the ready made ones. This little guy is called Aloe Striata. Once it's fully grown the little speckles will disappear, which is a shame because I happen to fancy them.
Crazy clouds.
Not a day goes by where I do not love these artificially flavoured goodness. I have declared my love a million times but until we are wed, I will not stop. (Yes one package is upside down)
Some of our beanies. Email me at serynatheunicorn@facebook.com if you wish to order some.
I love grocery shopping. We got more of the little toys from New World!
Notes to self; 1) Lisa's jalapeno & lime hummus is NOT spicy, at all. 2) Twinings pink grapefruit, madarin and lime tea does NOT taste like tea, at all. In fact never buy tea without caffeine ever again.
Notes to self; 1) Lisa's jalapeno & lime hummus is NOT spicy, at all. 2) Twinings pink grapefruit, madarin and lime tea does NOT taste like tea, at all. In fact never buy tea without caffeine ever again.
Found this picture on my camera that Julie took of a stranger through the shop windows.
I went to Salvies with mum. I didn't find any clothing I liked at all, not even ones to consider. Rather disappointing but to make up for the lack of desirable clothes, Salvies had the best second hand books I've seen in a while now. They had a row of classics just waiting for me at the end of an aisle. I grabbed three of them. One being the three in one book of the complete LOTR trilogy! The next is the famous Lolita which I've hear so much about. The last is my first Penguin book and it is Frankenstein. I feel like it was right to buy that book. Dr Smith, my past media teacher, passed away this year. I was never closed with him but I was in one of his extra class. He was the teacher who introduced me to classic films and I found I quite enjoy them. He showed us a 1930's Frankestein film and my it was something. He is the reason I watched The Princess Bride and strangely straight afterwards I understood a lot more jokes on tumblr. He was a pretty cool teacher, I'm sure if I was in his class for longer we would have gotten along fine. Now those two films will always remind me of him and that is why I had to buy the book.
Letting go of a bit of my past self. No more Girlfriend or Creme magazines for me (unless it comes with an awesome freebie).
Some oldies I discovered newly.
Until next time, stay awesome ♥
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ☸
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯




I love girlfriend magazine! But I'm trying to stop buying them all the time and save my money :)
ReplyDeletewww.maybeedin.blogspot.co.nz
Loving your photo diary posts pics ! I can never take that creative photos during everyday life .___. Especially the clouds!
ReplyDeletehttp://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/