Does anyone feel like winning free stuff today? Well then you're in luck because you can enter to win one of any of these item below from OASAP.COM:
For more pictures or if you just can wait to win these and want to buy them now, visit these links: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
For more pictures or if you just can wait to win these and want to buy them now, visit these links: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The rules are simple:
+No country restriction!
+Only open to followers of my blog (GFC or Bloglovin)
+Resister on Oasap.com
+Follow at least one of Oasap's accounts
+Extra entries are available
+Leave a comment saying which item you'd like, with your email address
+One random winner will be chosen
+I will contact the winner
+That's it
+Have fun!
Giveaway starts from today until midnight on the 8th of November 2013 (NZDT Auckland time)
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

2
ReplyDeletegeorgiabellalily@gmail.com
Georgia Brown
2
ReplyDeletehelenashideaway@gmail.com
YAY for giveaway! ❤
-Helena
helenashideaway.blogspot.com
4
ReplyDeletemariellarodriguez@ymail.com
I pick No.1, thank you.
ReplyDeleteyumihamano@gmail.com
I pick 3. Hai seryna.
ReplyDeleteAbbiee8@hotmail.com
Number 3 moeka.lee@gmail.com :D
ReplyDeleteNumber 1 !!
ReplyDeleteredalepou(at)yahoo.com
Number 4 :)
ReplyDeleteiamsarahrizaga@yahoo.com
my favourite one is 3!! (miriam_pujals@hotmail.com)
ReplyDelete3 or 4 :) ok 3! C: jennysunshine96@yahoo.co.nz
ReplyDeleteContrast Cross striped sweater
ReplyDeleteale83fle@libero.it
3! :)
ReplyDeleteabigaildellavo@gmail.com
number 2 :))))
ReplyDelete4 :~)
ReplyDeleteloyce.jin@hotmail.com
Number 1!
ReplyDelete3 is gorgeous, adore the print on the back! Email is chowchowhotmail@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI really hope I win!xo
www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com
n# 3
ReplyDeletelivingbelowtheclouds@gmail.com
#4
ReplyDeletebianca.rogoveanu@yahoo.com
#1 pleaase :)
ReplyDeletemohammedt9835@gmail.com
Taraani Mohammed
Number 3 :)
ReplyDeletenumber two is absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFavourite is #3!
ReplyDeleteEmail: limzhuoyuen.bis@gmail.com
I like #1!
ReplyDelete#3
ReplyDeletepedrinhasnosapato@gmail.com
My favorite is number 3
ReplyDelete3 is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI like sweater #1 - Contrast Zigzag Print Long Sleeve Cardigan
Email: marfusha1976@gmail.com
number 3 :)
ReplyDeletebas7e7@gmail.com
Number 3
ReplyDeleteI love number 2 :)
ReplyDeletexxx
#4
ReplyDeletesoooo cute!!
bru.so.blog@gmail.com
#4
ReplyDeletesooo cute!
bru.so.blog@gmail.com
I like the number 3.
ReplyDeletekimi.shinnie@gmail.com
hey..
ReplyDeletethats nyc..i pick 3... my mail is themaishasharma@gmail.com and following you back through GFC
http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/
xoxo
I like the number one! ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks to you and to Oasap for the beautiful opportunity <3
Email: semplicementefrancesca@gmail.com
i'd like 4
ReplyDeleteadorofte@yahoo.com
#1
ReplyDeleteIvana Jankovic
jenny87le@hotmail.com
I'd like no.1 please!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
apyi.chocolate@gmail.com
I like number 1!!!
ReplyDeletethank you!!
Email a.d.r.y@live.it
1
ReplyDeletegogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl
Number 3 is my favorite sweater.
ReplyDeleteMy email is fb_asha@yahoo.com
My favorite is 4.
ReplyDeletepieniatarinoita@gmail.com
3
ReplyDeletejzamp30@hotmail.com
4
ReplyDeletesilviaavila85@hotmail.com
#1
ReplyDeletebadea.vasilica1969@yahoo.com
#1
ReplyDeleteodeza.arra@yahoo.com
3
ReplyDeletemar_cheb@yahoo.com
I love the red sweater #3. ivancsomarcsusz@gmail.com
ReplyDelete3 is my fav! ;)
ReplyDeleteisabelmachado87@hotmail.com
i like #1
ReplyDeletevanitizebaby@yahoo.com
4
ReplyDeletextrelitah@gmail.com
#3!
ReplyDeletesrnacoollik@gmail.com
Thank you for this awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love#4
My email:Melodie10@gmx.fr
Crossed fingers!
HI, I like #3
ReplyDeleteThanks♥
natcarbonell@live.com
I like 3!!
ReplyDeleteThat sweater is perfect!
vkayima@gmail.com