Saturday, November 30, 2013

Reunited


Excuse my shorts! 







 *Dress - Oasap | Shoes - Aliexpress | Socks - Glassons

You can hype this look [here]

My second item from Oasap came in the mail recently too and I am in love with it. I adore the vintage vibe. The only con personally would be the base colour as it's literally my skin tone! I have this problem with every beige clothing, luckily however this dress have prints so I don't look naked - hooray. I wore socks with sandals, which was notorious back during when Ugly Betty first aired, but I think we've broke that boundary now.

I wore this outfit yesterday to a surprise party! Our friend Isabel is visiting New Zealand this holiday and Emily tricked her into thinking they were going out to dinner together. The rest of us hide in the backyard while Emily somehow convinced Isabel to step into the garden. The guys played basketball while the girls gossiped, what's new? The party was intimate and very chilled. We caught each other up on the latest events in our lives because being in two different countries tend to make you fall behind on the updates. We took so many glamour shots and I really think we're going to be scouted by agencies any time now, even as I speak. I thought I would have been the first to leave since I have work the following day but luckily I stayed a little over time before leaving in forth place.

Like the Shakira's farewell get together, I'll post the pictures from this party in a later post!

See you then, or even earlier. Bye bye ♥

*Edit*
I just found out Oasap featured me on their facebook page!
[link]

Disclaimer: This outfit post is NOT sponsored. The dress was bought with store credit oasap gave me but it was not under the obligation for me to advertise.
______________________
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs