Monday, December 2, 2013

Onset summer










Top - Forever New | *Skirt - Oasap | Shoes - Dr. Martins | Bracelets - Gift | Blue stone ring - Pakuranga Night Market | LoL "Support" engraved ring - Etsy

You can hype this look [here]

Today I spent the day with my besties. Started the day by Daisy picking me up at 8:30! We stayed at Anh's for a bit before heading out to rent movies and do a little Christmas shopping. Afterwards we bought lunch and headed back to Anh's house again. I didn't actually stay long enough to watch the movies because my dad became sick and needed me to replace him at the lunch bar in the late afternoon. 

It was nice hanging out with just us three because it has been awhile (like a week I think? haha but that is long).

I didn't take that many pictures today so like always, the pictures with be shown in a future post! ♥
______________________
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs