Thursday, December 26, 2013

White noise

Daisy txted me yesterday asking if I was free and since my family does not celebrate Christmas, I was in fact free. Also two members from my family is overseas... Any ways, Daisy picked me up and we headed to Momo Tea with Felix and Katie. It was the first time I've met Katie and we clicked effortlessly. I can't take credit of it to be because of my part but really it was because Katie is super friendly. We were linking arms and singing high school musical a few minutes in. We hit the beach and chilled even more, because we are hot potatoes that need the cooling.

I wished I had left my hair tied up because it was incredibly greasy. It was flat and was a nightmare with the wind.

All and all, my day was lovely! Making a new friend, spending time with old ones and eating good food can always put a smile on your dial.









______________________
♡ • ☯ • ▲ • ✿ • ✺
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs