Long time no haul. I really enjoy sharing my goods but I don't often throw out my money in one go to have a decent sized haul. Luckily I've acquired many goods from my holiday and here's a haul now.
I didn't go shopping as much as I thought I would. Crazy I know. However I made up for it because every time I did go shopping, I kinda sorta maybe let things go out of hands. Like money for instant, that stuff went out of hands. But it's not often I go to Cambodia and Singapore so we're going to forgive me okay?
Cosmetics
The POREfessional primer and Fake Up concealer in 02 medium by Benefit /Sephora in Takashimaya mall
The concealer was a free gift really. I could have bought the primer alone for $49 or the two set for $50.
Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner in Jet Black by Stila /Sephora in Takashimaya mall
True Eye Shadow Maquillage in BR264 by Shiseido /Gift
Not sure where you can buy this from but here's an Amazon link.
Lustrous Lipstick in Matte 013 Smoked Peach and Colorburst Matte Balm in 235 Mischievous by Revlon /Revlon in Sorya mall
You all know where to buy Revlon...
HD Sculpting Powder in 502 (I think) by Inglot /Gift
Assessories & misc
To Kill a Mockingbird /Times Travel in Changi airport
I bought the audiobook version because I though it would be helpful during my tour in Cambodia since the commute would be very long. I actually was very thankful for the invention of the audiobook but on my second day being a quarter into the book, the file jammed up. I have no idea why and it hasn't worked since. I was already really into the book so I had to buy a hardcopy.
Tan handbag /Charles & Keith in Takashimaya mall
Sunglasses /Charles & Keith in Takashimaya mall
THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG PAIR. The ones I asked for were of the same material, height and width, but the shape was circular at the bottom with no straight sides (see here). But whatever...you work with what you have.
Clear and black frames /Olympic market
Honestly the best decision you (if you need correcting lense) can make is buying dirt cheap frames from a frickin flea market and then getting the lenses professional fitted. Glasses here in New Zealand are ridiculously expensive, like no joke, you're paying a fortune for a dumb logo. I picked up these babies from a pile of frames at Olympic market. OLYMPIC MARKET. Definitely nothing flash about that but will you look at how beautiful they are? They get complimented left and right and you wanna know how much I bloody paid for them? $10 and $15 usd. These are actually the more expensive ones for a flea market. My mum got hers for $5 each. The last frames I bought in New Zealand was roughly $200-$300 nzd (before getting the lenses fitted as well). NEVER AGAIN. Ripping me off for being shortsighted. They ought to be ashamed of themselves for pick pocketing the visually impaired.
Strawberries and Campaign VS spray /Victoria's Secret in Changi airport
I picked 3 bottles as part of a deal. They sure do make convenient gifts. I kept the one above for myself.
Gold scales wallet /Pencil mall
Similar (just select tan)
I'm not naming a specific store because if you've been to Cambodian malls, then you'd know, THERE ARE NO SPECIFIC STORES. You just walk in and see stuff.
Gold iphone5 case /Sorya mall
Clothes
Now the fun begins.
White top /Sovanna mall
White batwing button up /Aeon mall
White side slits tee /Aeon mall
Crochet off the shoulder top /Pencil mall
B&W tee /Aeon mall
Striped tee /Aeon mall
Stripe button up /Aeon mall
B&W plaid /Pencil mall
B&W plaid /Zara in Takashimaya mall
I ended up buying two because the first one was a mistake. In Cambodia the clothes are often one size fit all and they usually only have one sample of a item. I told my cousin I wanted the B&W plaid (above) and when it was bought down for us, my cousin pointed out that fact that the fabric is stiff. I cannot be bothered to try on clothes at these malls (except Aeon mall) because they only have make shift changing rooms (it's small and hot) so I tell her "it's fine", as in I don't want it then. You see where this is going right? I stupidly chose an ambiguous response so she thought I meant "it's fine", as in it's okay that it's stiff and not baggy. I walked off afterwards as well to save time and check out another stall so that was when she bought the shirt without me realising my mistake. I am forever a dork.
Off the shoulders top /Pencil mall
Similar (pink)
I can actually where this on my shoulders. It just turns into a boat neck top instead.
Blue dress /Aeon mall
This dress flares our at the hips, not the waist. I never thought I'd suit this style, but this particular dress has a drop and flare at the perfect length for me.
Mauve top /Sihanoukville
I bought this one from one of the many random stores dotting Sihanoukville.
White bf jeans /Zara in Takashimaya mall
Black cropped trousers /Sovanna mall
Black fitted trousers /Sovanna mall
Overlay skirt /Aeon mall
Floral organza skirt /Aeon mall
Wine crochet below the knees pencil skirt /Aeon mall
Similar (black)
White pants / Aeon mall
Shoes
Pointed toes sandals /Sorya mall
Yeah my friends are also surprised at how I only bought ONE pair of shoes. The crazy shoes collector only bought ONE pair of shoes from the land of cheap and small sized shoes.
Don't miss my previous posts about Cambodia!
Going home to Phnom Penh (summary)
Cambodia country tour (seeing Cambodia in 6 days)
Sihanoukville and Koh Rong (beach fun)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥