Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Daisy's 16th birthday

My Diaisy had her 16th birthday party about two weeks ago. I don't know why I've neglected to post this any sooner, but better late than never is what some guy from the past always said. After work I showered and then rushed to her house. It was pretty casual and we roamed around the living room watching movies and munching on food.


 We made our own sushi :)








 Watching the Wonder girls








 Singing happy birthday.










Being attractive before bed.

This is one of those post with lots of photos and little words, so bye bye now readers.

3 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a nice time, hanging with friends at home with movies is always fun!
    Your sushi looks yummy and the cake too!
    Oh and Happy belated birthday to your friend :)
    -Taqhdees x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nadine, I hope you get your hands on some sushi soon then :3

    @taqhdees, Hehhe thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs