Monday, August 13, 2012

Ma Cherie

Recently I helped model for a friend's online boutique called Ma Cherie (which means 'My Darling' in French). Shakira took Daisy and me into the city to do the shoot. It was a bit awkward having some many people stare (one guy pretend to join in and take picturs while other gave us photography advice) but the end results were worth it.

Shop now:

Spring Collection:







Miss Vampy Collection:


Young and Free Collection:







EXTRAS:





I helped her make her banner and profile picture for facebook too. The photography were by Daisy and Shakira, editing by me. It was my first time wearing such intense lip colours, my favourite would be the first and the young and free colours because they're more my style.

Help support a 16 year old business woman and click click click:

5 comments:

  1. The jewellery pieces are so adorable and pretty!
    I love the make up looks and outfits for each theme! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! You look beautiful ma'am! Love the peacock and audrey necklaces! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Josephine, thanks :D I had fun changing in and out of them.

    @Maddi, Thank you :D and I love them too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. did she create all of them by herself? :O so creative !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon, she made the rose earrings (: everything else is supplied.

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs