Thursday, August 9, 2012

Room tour

Room tour time! I was planning on doing this when I got internet but this is seeming to drag on. I'm borrowing my cousin's internet right now and since my photos are already prepared, I figured why not.









Well that is all from me. I love having the privacy of my own room and it has a lock. The house is pretty much perfect except for our extremely close placed neighbours and the disguising gray coloured garage door but both are easily ignored by me and so I'm pretty happy in this new house. I pray to Buddha we don't move anytime soon and just want a place to call home until forever. Oh another down side it that internet is extremely hard to get in our area and the only provider available for us wants us bankrupt from the looks of things. Our house also doesn't show up on google maps or gps because it's so new and so we have to give people directions the old fashion way (keep going straight and then turn left, that u turn and back flip into Narnia). Ordering pizza would not be a privilege for us without the pizza man thinking we're trying to lead him into a forest -sigh-. Hopefully these problems will disappear within 1 to 2 years (well the close neighbours will be forever but so far, people keep their blinds shut and I haven't had the mishap of over seeing a 90 year old showering).

5 comments:

  1. OMG. It's Naruto and Sasuke! Haha, oh how I love them!
    I'm so envious of your room! It's so neat and decorative!! >3<
    Haha, my family doesn't really have heaps of Asian decors around the house... hm... I saw 'City of Lost Souls' and I just gasped - she's one of the best authors, I think! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely room! So nice and peaceful looking. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Josephine, Thank you :D and yay you love the same things I do.

    @Sarah, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! i really like your room!!!
    i so much love it!!
    i like your blog so much!!!
    if you don't mind check out my blog and follow me if you like
    i'll follow you

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, your room is the shit. You make me so jealous that my dorm room always looks far less bright, airy and all round gorgeous.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs