Anyways here's a quick post.
My brothers were in an unusually good mood and agreed to take photos. I reckon it's just because we don't have internet and they're bored.
I should do a post later for my room once I get internet at my house and when I get all my furniture in place (plus blinds).
Nothing is really new with me, just keeping my head down with school work and getting involved in the House of The Night series (I kinda like it, I really love the first book but the second is kida ehh, I'm too early into the third one to decide). I hope guys are having a lovely day/week/month. Seeyah when I can stay longer to post.





Wow really nice look! Your brother looks Vietnamese LOL.
ReplyDeleteAnd I know... life without internet is the most boring thing in the world! I hope u can make more posts!
I'm following your blog now, I hope you follow me back ^^ xoxo.
http://isabelaasuka.blogspot.com.br/
Isabela Asuka, thank you <3
ReplyDeleteAvy, thanks :D and okies
Love your little black heels! xx
ReplyDeletePs. I'm currently hosting a GIVEAWAY right now on my blog for a gorgeous pair of Galaxy Print Leggings by Rags For Bitches!
http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk