Yesterday I went over to Daisy's house for fire works. It's my first time with firework so it was pretty exciting, and dangerous.
My pink boom dominate everyone's, we were all choking in it and had to run back inside.
Today I had a practice math test. I didn't do too good because I only made it half way before time was up. Making it half way meant I made it 1 and a half of the three sections. I got excellence in the first section and achieve for finishing half on the 2 section. For that I only got achieve overall. I'll have 3 hours in the real test so I'm happy about that. I'm not too worried about snatching E's for the first 2 sections in the real test, but it's the last section I need to study for. The first two halves are straight line graphs and parabola graphs which I can do but I'm a bit shaky on exponential. The subject graphs is pretty new to me, everything I've learnt this year have been things I've touched before, enough for me to know I'm fine with doing them but this term is completely new to me. I have officially decided I hate it more than statistics.
I've started season 2 of Supernaturals. I definitely like it better than season 1. I'm still expecting it to get better but I'm mindlessly enjoying this series right now anyways.



Awesome pictures-!I'm actually scared to touch fireworks and make them myself, but I do enjoy watching them :) And I love overalls, I can't seem to find 'em anywhere though >.<
ReplyDeletexoxo
Giulia
Hi!Nice post!I folow now please folow me back!Thank´s!Un saludo!
ReplyDeleteAngela
http://reponseprizee.blogspot.com/