I stood in store for a while trying to figure out if this magazine actually had embroidery. It fooled me for a good few seconds.
I'm on study leave now. I think I spend more time saying I need to study rather than studying. Now for example.
I went over to Daisy's house yesterday to study. I managed to finish an essay. After wards I sat trying to customise my portfolio blog while Daisy facetimed Felix. Her dad took us to get Jesters for lunch and then we went to meet up with SS. I made him a surfer style necklace/choker, which if I would totally wear if I was a guy. After walking back to Daisy's house, her dad lugged us around while he ran errands. He made us wait for him while he was buying 15 meat pancakes and so to kill time we continuously added bags of chips and drinks into the shopping basket. While we snacked in the car I had a mini heart attack when a cockroach appeared (waving its creepy antenna). I thought it was a spider, but a cockroach isn't that much better.
Her mum gave me some old jewelleries too. It's a long story of how it came in my possession. Daisy's family recently bought 2 cars, one of them was an old one and the guy who sold it to them gave them a plate of jewlleries. We're assuming they used to be his wife's since they're quite old (and vintage). Daisy's mum took the ones she wanted, Daisy being Daisy wasn't interesting and so they landed themselves into my hands.
A lot of them are clip on earrings, which is understandable seeing since they're quite heavy. I'll probably never wear these out but who knows, I might need them one day for playing dress up with the camera.
1974, my mum would have been 1 year old.
Let me share with you a little story about physics and me. After learning about physics I finally understand why my hair sometimes stick up when I brush my hair. For those who don't know, humans are conductors and a hair brush is an insulator. When the two are rubbed together, electrons are transferred. You either becomes negatively charged or positively charged. You are no longer neutrally charged and since carpet is an insulator, you can hold the charge. Since each individual strand of hair are like charges, they repel one another, thus it sticks up. I never knew what to do before and just leave my hair and wait for them to go down on their own but now that I know the science behind it I just touch another conductor (something metal) and neutralise myself again.
I'm still annoyed with google and so I made this comic to express my thoughts on their thoughts.
Strangely accurate on so many levels.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥