Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wonderland







 These were some shots I took yesterday before heading out to help my parents buy a tablet for Winson.
We also went out for lunch and then ended up at the Cambodia temple.

 I wore these stocking today to visit my aunt's house (and steal her internet). Mum called me crazy. She thinks everything I wear is crazy, except for when I dress like a librarian.

Here are some outtakes:




I finished season 2 of Supernatural! I can definitely see improvements from season 1. They're getting better at plot twiss and the humour. The graphics and suspense is still a bit shaky. My favourite episode so far of the two seasons would have to be episode 15 season 2. I watched it twice to appreciate how awesome it was "too precious for this world ::heavy breathing::". I'm happy about the ending (obviously I want both character to be fit and well) but it just all seemed too convenient. I still don't know how else I would have liked it but I guess it's okay, I'm still a hooked fan.

I'm suppose to be studying for my exams tomorrow but I'm doing this thing where I ignore the fact that I'm going to die so I'll just enjoy life right now. Oh I'm only joking, to a point. I'll get right on studying soon, I just need to lower myself slowly into this pool of ice cold water.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute with the dress, and I love the stockings, the first pair in particular. :)
    You should do a tutorial or something for the hair bun ^-^

    Stop by my blog sometimes if you like. :)

    xoxo

    Giulia

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs