Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Photo dump

 Throwing out a butt load of notes and exercise papers after exams.

 My cousin gave me some cupcakes. Went straight for the chocolatiest one.

 Daisy gave me 7 seasons worth of Smallville. I wouldn't say I'm a fan right now but I guess I'll continue to watch them when I have nothing to do I guess. I can't help but notice how similar it is to Misfits (which is 1000x better because it involves well... misfits).

 I rearranged my room again because I had studies to do. Being human as I am, I needed to clean my room. I took out my tall boy and managed to store everything in my closet, other shelves and my bookcase. I love how my room seem more spacious now.

 This really undermines how well my team actually did. WE WERE TIED FIRST PLACE. I just wish we could have held our first place title since I don't think I'll try out for the team again next year.

 I decided to try buying grocery story packaged coffee since my family are cafe/lunchbar-less right now. I tried it once and it was disgusting, then mum asked me if I used milk. I tried again with milk, tasted like it should have been consumed but still not like real coffee.

Another picture from the other day.

On a different note; everything is a big bag of suck.

4 comments:

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs