Friday, December 21, 2012

Dead, apparently

I went shopping at Dressmart with Anh and Daisy today. I don't get to go there often and when I do I never find good bargains. Quite frustrating when everyone keep sharing awesome things they find there. Is this like one of those hidden door fridges? If so I found the right door this time. 

We got stuck in traffic and then later met up with Cara at my house were I forced them to look at pictures of corgis and eat chips (they ate the chips volunteeringly though).

Then I spent my evening altering my brother's pants and listening to a friend's plan over the phone on her book. The story sounds amazing and there were no plot holes! Which if you know me, plot holes are my biggest peeve with novels and movies because I'm the person who thinks too logically and ask too many questions.
 I love this bottle so much. A very appropriate packaging for a drink that taste organic.

 Have you ever tried to take pictures on zoom in a moving car? Yeah, it's a finely crafted skill for those with four arms.

 I got these for $10 from Dotti. Originally it was $50.

 I got this for $20 from JustJeans. Originally it was $60.


 I bought three bars from Cotton On Body. All were $5 each. I bought one Stick Em bra, originally $25 and two Revolutionary strapless bras, originally $35 each.
I am so in love with the Rev bras. They are gifts from god to boobs. They can been worn strapless or with straps. If you are like me, strapless bras don't exactly make you feel secure and it's not because my boobs are big enough to bust through fabric to say hello but it more in a sense where the bra would slide down. Well these bras gives me total peace of mind. Mika came over a few days ago and was raving about this bra, she even flashed me and demonstration jumping up and down to show how the boobs stay home. I just brushed it off and thought it was just that her jugs would stay home with any bra but when I saw them on sales I thought why not try it out. I ended up jumping in the changing room and flipping out at how supportive they were.
The Stick Em bra isn't amazing but it does it's job, say if you need to wear a backless dress. I was always curious as to how these bra stick to the skin and now I know, the inside is like glue at the point when they're not quite dried yet but not freshly applied. Daisy and Cara ended up poking the inside just to see what it would feel like (Daisy couldn't take her hand away because her other one was busy on the phone and I had to pull it off).

Dolphin necklace Abbie gave me years ago.

1 comment:

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs