I made myself another dream catcher (using a different method). The wire was used before and so the circle doesn't look perfect.
How I spend most of my days lately. Eating chips and playing LoL.
Johnny gave me his old white sneakers because he feet are bigger than mine now! (well it's been bigger for awhile but he could still fit into those sneakers)
I woke up this morning to a parcel! Our things from fly buys arrived. I got my roxy bag, which is tons bigger than I thought it would be so I don't know if I will use it for school next year. Cute nevertheless.
My brother got a lego pack, the Lord Vampire set and I helped him build it. He didn't ask, I just invited myself. I remember when he was younger and he didn't understand the instructions and I would have to build all his lego sets for him.
My youngest brother got a Trashies pack, I will never understand little boys.
I somehow managed to bribed one of my brothers to take pictures for me, ha.



Nice outfit :)
ReplyDeleteI also love when anything comes in "snail" mail, even if it's just clothes that I ordered. It's a real surprise when friends take the time to send you a letter or a holiday postcard!
ReplyDeleteAs if! You call them dark circles, then what the hell is under my eyes?! ;)
ReplyDeleteI really suck at getting my pictures taken by my sister - I always end up being a total geek in front of the camera... -.-
um, I was wondering what kind of camera do you use? I'm keen on getting a camera quite similar to yours.
ReplyDelete@Coffee dream,
ReplyDeleteI have Cannon Powershot SX40 HS (: I wouldn't recommend it though, if you want a professional camera I would suggest saving up for one that's better than this one, to be completely honest it isn't that far of a normal point and shoot camera ): The zoom is better but the other functions aren't exactly raving of greatness.