I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drum click here for my lookbook.
New lookbook! I didn't mean to but it ended up looking very Olsen twin-ny, which I don't mind because I'm pretty much an Olsen fashion worshiper.
Those boots were actually my Christmas present from my cousin's girlfriend. She bought a size 6 and by a miracle I can fit them when I usually I can just fit a 5. She bought me some tights as well. Thank you thank you x.
The necklace, like I've mentioned a few times (well actually now I've only mentioned it once in past posts since I had to delete all my earlier posts), is from SS.
That is my favourite bag of all time. My mothers claims I look like a monk carrying it, which can't be an insult since they're well, monks. Best thrifted item, though it wasn't exactly a standard-thrift-store-cheap-price. I got it for $10 or $15. Call me addicted but every time I come home with new bag my dad would say "another bag?". He is so lucky that the crochet side bag I saw at Billabong (on sales at $10!) turned out to be too long. Fate decided for me that I have enough bags so it added a fringe to the bottom of the bag which would touch the ground when I wear the bag. Now that I think about it I could have cut the fringe shorter...curses.
Lovely outfit<3 The hat is so cute~
ReplyDeletexoxo
EV
eviiarty.blogspot.com
Holiday Giveaway
Ooh, love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteIt's a really gorgeous style! ^^
haha, who doesn't like thrift stores?
you can actually get some really good stuff at cheap prices! ^^
Your blog is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the versatile blogger award!
http://inthebigoldworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/000-012-versatile-blogger-award.html
Annie-Lou X
So nice outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely blog!
http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/
That t-shirt/jumper/top is so beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Following! :)
ReplyDeletethatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk