I wore shorts underneath since the dress shirt was pretty thin.
If you're gonna walk on water click here for my lookbook.
I kind of regret paring those boots with this outfit but it was the most cowboy like one I had. Cowboy boots have now made its way in my wishlist. I did see cowboy boots once at a thrift store and was so close to buying it but told myself to pull the breaks (REGRET REGRET REGRET). Maybe it's a faze but right now I'm loving white clothes, boots and crochet.
I hate my hair today because I haven't washed it for two days. It's a system I try to keep by. Wash Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and so every Saturday morning I wake up to gross two day old hair. I've decided now while typing this up I'm going to change my system to washing it every other day. I also realise this system sounds kind of weird being said out loud (I explained once to SS and it didn't sound weird but I guess I don't exactly sound check everything I say to him).
Speaking of hair, lately I've been sleeping with my hair a bun, thus waking up to waving hair! Saves me a ton of time. Usually I would have to curl my hair and I am the inventor of being lazy so you must imagine how exhausting it is for me. Today didn't turn out so great (thus why I said I hate my hair today) but if you see the post before this one, you'll see the results are pretty good.
Speaking of hair, lately I've been sleeping with my hair a bun, thus waking up to waving hair! Saves me a ton of time. Usually I would have to curl my hair and I am the inventor of being lazy so you must imagine how exhausting it is for me. Today didn't turn out so great (thus why I said I hate my hair today) but if you see the post before this one, you'll see the results are pretty good.
Well off to wash my hair now.
your hair still looks great :D Love the dress, the pattern, colors and crochet trim is so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/
Heyy, I kinda have a system like that, but I wash my hair every two days, just so that I don't strip it of it's moisture. ^^
ReplyDeleteOh I hate that, when I regret not buying something that I told myself not to get just because... -.-
such a pretty outfit!
ReplyDelete