Saturday, December 8, 2012

I met this girl, at a wedding down in Mexico

I met this girl, at a wedding down in Mexico click here for my lookbook.



Why am I doing the rock sign with my hand? Why am I pretending to be a ballerina when I have the grace of  jelly? I had to jump for this shot but it's not significantly noticeable in this picture. I would have taken more so I could pick the best one but right after this shot it started raining cats an dogs. I was so terrified for my camera, I hide it underneath my dress while running full speed back home in jandals! It was insane. Once home I was home I kept checking my if my camera was still working every few minutes just in case.

1 comment:

  1. Love you're style :) And that dress is beautiful!

    (giveaway on my blog!)
    www.helenasaurus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs