Shakira came over yesterday to have a day of doing bloggy things (if that make sense?). Quick fun fact, Shakira and I share our birthdays! As I said in a past post, I don't believe your star sign determines your personality but man, Shakira and I have a lot in common. We had a lot of dittoing moments. Daisy tagged along after her referee training and became really fascinated with a wasp we captures in a glass and did everything she could to disturb it (she has an intense hate for them).
Bubble are a lot harder to photograph than you would imagine, so I took the liberty of adding fake bubbles in this picture. I assure you that the rest of the photos with bubbles are authentic and unaltered.
Gah this is my favourite photo.
Two shadows standing by the bedroom door click here for my lookbook.
Shakira and I also made diy lamps but I'll most more on that when she post hers.


the photos are lovely :)
ReplyDelete