SS made me a ukulele a while ago. It was a school project, not that he just sits around at home and decide to make a banjo.
I've been rearranging my bookshelf in order to accommodation all my books. It makes me happy to see a crowded family of novels.
I thought I broke my sewing machine a few days back and was very depressed. It's about high time this one died but saying an old dog is about to go doesn't make the going any less saddening. Luckily however I found the problem and fixed it. It was obvious from the beginning that the problem was that the bobbin holder would not stay put, but as to why was the question. I found that a spring that came out without me noticing and it was a miracle that the spring fell inside the machine and not on the ground where it would have been vacuumed up.
I went out to dinner with my cousin's family Saturday. One of my cousin, Hao, had his girlfriend visiting from overseas. She'd always been nice to me online throughout the past few years and it was great finally having to meet her in person. She had a common interest in youtube gurus so conversations were not scarce. My other cousin, Cinder had bought me tickets for Stardome and so we planned to go the next day (after intensive shopping in the city).
I'm not entirely sure what this is but its movements are similar to mercury.
Been to Timbuctu and back in search for a cute white dress.
I went out to dinner with my cousins again. It ice cream at Mission Bay and dinner in the city.
We ended up in a Korean Restaurant. It had good music and only filled with young people (who were drunk). Their spicy chicken was in fact, not spicy.
My Christmas present from my one and only.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥