Hi lovely readers. Today I'm here with a tutorial on how to make a fake rose as requested (remember suggestions are always welcomed).
I am not saying this tutorial is a breeze and under 5 minutes or that the materials needed are easy to get a hold of. I got my materials for making roses from Cambodia! Not to fear, I still think it's possible to suffice everything I used here with something from Spotlight. It's just up to how much you want to make the rose.
Let's get started now.
PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE.


Prep part is over, now on wards to the rose.
The result:

















you're so amazing <3.<3
ReplyDeletewoooooow i have to try this out someday!
ReplyDeleteOohhh! I am definitely making sure I try this out one day! Ah, I haven't done some crafty things in a while! ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you for the tutorial! ^^
http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com
Wow that is amazing! Holy crap, I wish I was as creative as you are!!
ReplyDeletelots of love, Dana Carmella
Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡