Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So I kiss goodbye to every little ounce of pain









♥Beanie - Not sure how it came in my possession....
♥Necklace - Diva
♥Shirt - Jayjays
♥Shorts - Dotti
♥Socks - Assie's socks
♥ Platform sneakers - Hannahs 

So I kiss goodbye to every little ounce of pain click here for my lookbook.



On more than one occasion I've been told I look like a boy when wearing a beanie. Though it may not be what every girl want to hear, I still refuse to give up this head gear. I figured if I do look like a boy, I'd be a dam petite boy and .... okay that's not even a good thing. I'm still trying to find an upside of looking like a boy.

I've started reading a new book at the moment. The last one was Marley and me and I shamefully admit it's now one of the three books I've cried in now. The new book is called Remember Me by Christopher Pike. It's about a dead girl looking for revenge. It's a little thrilling I suppose because I'm still working up to how she died. So far she seems like such a superficial person but in her ghost form she admits just that so I'm still deciding whether or not I like the protagonist. I know for sure I don't like her personality alive, but dead, she notice more and admits to her faults. As a rule of thumb as a reading teen, the protagonist should be older than you, so I've been told by many English teachers. Most books I've read the protagonists are 16, now I'm 16 myself it make sense to read a book with a protagonist who's 18.
I refrained myself from reading the reviews on goodreads because whenever I do I always spoil the book but I did quickly went to look at the star rating. This book noticeably have very very very high rating considering how criticizing reviewers are on goodread, scoring 4-5 stars on most. In fact I only scroll passed one rating with 2 stars, the rest are 4-5.

My best song find this month, highly recommend.



3 comments:

  1. I love your look, the beanie actually looks so good, and i've read that book- it gets so intense! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow where did you shoot the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ananya, Thank you ♥ and I look forward to reading more :D

    @Anon, It was a newly built road and has opene yet near my house.

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs