One time a man had told me, "the older you get, the faster time will pass you by". It was frightening to hear because I knew from that day on I would find it to be the truth for along as I'm breathing. I watch the world spin around me and ask myself where did yesterday go? Time is inevitable and I guess that what makes the art of surviving so beautifully tragic.
My new inspiration wall.
I always seem to do my nails at 11 at night. It's a bad habit.
Photos below are from the bqq I went on New Years.
After about 30 minutes of Anh and me begging, Daisy finally got into a dress.
Me and my octapussy.
This was inspired from a photo of Elle Fanning I saw a while back. Yes, do take my seriously.
Update on LoL. I'm still really bad and practicing with bots still. With the rp card Daisy got me and the ip points I had, I recently bought four new champions. I've only tried out Cait and Kat so far. I really like Cait (totally understand how she's the 2nd best adc if I can even play her and get a handful of kills) but Kat is really hard for me because she's melee and I'm used to range. More practice for me I guess and then hopefully I can start practicing on intermediate mode.
Boys Boys Boys - Lady Gaga
I'll leave the door on the latch if you ever come back if you ever come back.There'll be a light in the hall and a key under the mat if you ever come back.There'll be a smile on my face and the kettle on and it will be just like you were never gone.
- The Script
Byebye for now unicorns.
Byebye for now unicorns.



Oh, I have that exact same picture of Jessica Szohr on my inspo wall too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!!! and nice blog btw. :-)
ReplyDeleteKisses!
MY DIGITAL DIARIES