I feeling happy, revealed and at the same time disappointed. I saw my excellence endorsement for NCEA lvl1 slipping from me throughout the year but I still had a small chance of endorsing with excellence. I guess I'm okay with my merit endorsement overall but I'm just afraid that this year will be even harder to endorse with excellence as I couldn't even do it last year.
However I'm super stoked I endorsed with excellence for English! All the year 12's had told me how hard it was and so I was really worried because I wanted so bad to excel in English for where I want to go in life.
I also endorsed with excellence for math. I had straight excellences through out the year but I was so afraid I screwed up during the external. There were two e questions, each from different sections, that really screwed me over so I have been biting my nails during the wait for the results. (Figuratively, I never understood the habit of biting nails.)
I only managed to endorse with merit for science. I did get an excellence for my chemistry paper! I find that hugely surprising because I was expecting an excellence in physics. Even if I got excellence in both papers I still would have endorsed with merit for science as throughout the year I got straight merits.
I endorsed with merit for business. I also did not stand a chance in endorsing with excellence for business as I got mostly merits throughout the year and scored all three external papers with merits.
Graphics was the only subject I didn't endorse with anything. I'm quite pissed at this subject but I won't say why. I will say I'm really really really pissed because you tell me how do I go from getting straight excellences in graphics for the previous 2 years, to scoring at achieves for some assessments and at most merits for last year? (Except my drawing skill with I scored an excellence.)
Adios graphics while I jump over to art (though something tells me this year graphics will be better...).
We went to the South side today #thuglife as it was a short walk away from Anh's house. I bought a few bits and bobs like a corrector, lace, elastic and aviator glasses.
I'll leave you now with some random pictures.
Grr this is how much I have solved. This device annoys me so. I need to find someone who knows the algorithm to teach me the last step.
My brother watching Star Wars II or III.
Again, my phone screen is not dusty. My screen protector has glitter inside them and they get caught on camera.



Hey Seryna, don't fret over your results. You've already done so well :)
ReplyDeleteAnd your brother watches Star Wars? Respect +1
Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, here you go!
http://lucid-stars.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html
Cool post and good luck in the future!
ReplyDeletex
www.iheartblack.com