Saturday, February 23, 2013

Carry on my wayward son

 
This week I picked up a National Geographic magazine for the first time and I swear it was the definition of love at first site. I thought I would enjoy reading Time magazine but sadly that one had trouble holding my attention. I grasp some information and don't mind reading the magazine but National Geographic some how have me on lock. I was meant to be doing physics work but instead I was reading about anti landmines treaties and looking at a picture of colour splattered painter on the other side of the world. All I could think about while reading the magazine was how amazing it would be to be apart of the team that put together the magazines. Of course it's close to impossible but a 16 year old can fantasize. 
The thought of the future where my day job does not involve media scares me to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs