Find these on my gallery: Left and right.
"If you want to learn what someone fears losing, watch what they photograph" - Unknown.
"Surely the day will come when color means nothing more than the skin tone, when religion is seen uniquely as a way to speak one's soul; when birth places have the weight of a throw of the dice and all men are born free, when understanding breeds love and brotherhood." - Ms. Josephine Baker
"He was the crazy one who had painted himself black and defeated the world. She was the book thief without the words." - The Book Thief
"I do not carry a sickle or scythe. I only wear a hooded black robe when it's cold. And I don't have those skull-like facial features you seem to enjoy pinning on me from a distance. You want to know what I truly look like? I'll help you out. Find yourself a mirror while I continue." - Death - The Book Thief
I made sushi for lunch today!
I was lagging today on lol. 6 fps during fights...it was quite lucky I only did die 3 times. I question whether or not that was even a bot game. I was laning with Teemo and next time we knew we were back-doored by 5 champs. Needless to say, we died, but manage 2 kills before Garen and Teemo hit the ground.
I hate wasting the day away yet I'm fond of doing so, I really want to drawing something but can't seem to put my pencil onto paper. Let's hope I make up my mind soon.
I can't wait for Monday. I really want to see my fixed time table. Maybe I do have ocd because when I saw my timetable mixed up it really bothered me even though I knew it was only for 2 days. Every time I saw the timetable I felt like ripping it up...jez talk about crazy.

The sushi looks yummy!
ReplyDeletehttp://honeylaceandsugar.blogspot.de/