Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shin ni duo tang!

Happy new years! Hope your year will be full of successes (monaaay honaaay) and happiness (also monaaay). Haha I'm kidding but if you do come from an Asian background, do take me seriously there. 

A dictionary written by Asians-
Happiness [n]: a state which one is in possession of a shit load of money. Not even kidding.








♥Jumper - The warehouse
♥Shorts - Dotti (and DIY)
♥Crotchet socks - Gifted
♥Sneakers - Hannahs 
♥Ring - Diva
♥Bag - Thrifted from the city

Shin Ni Duo Tang! <


I've had a life changing news flash! MY FACE IS A HEART SHAPE! For the past few years (after puberty hit and my face started to be more angler) I thought my face was square. It seems I'm incompetent in facial geometry *fail at life always*. I had a feeling my face was heart shaped and was debating between square and heart but always convinced myself time and time again I was a square. It wasn't until Shakira pointed out my face was heart shaped that I dropped my stubbornness and actually looked up a method of finding out for sure. The method included a ruler and budda bing budda boom alakazam my face is a heart. Of course this makes more sense since my chin has a point to them. 

I even looked out ideal hair style for heart shaped faces. They suggested not exposing too much forehead which pretty much describe my life. 

 Gimme the kisses, it's money honey. It's so Delicious~

Haha I should stop making money jokes, I might come off the wrong way. I've never been one to obsess over money growing up and when I have a lot I always push it to my parents to lock away in a bank account. Just to be clear I'm only taking the piss out of the relationship between Asians and money.

x

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year!!! Wishing you loads of ££££ too hahaha but most importantly health and happiness! And woooo heart shaped face, how love-ly;) sorry that was lame! Haha. I have a round shaped face. Aiyah back to the face rollers for the V ;)

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs