Saturday, March 16, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: Google Reader is shutting down.

I read online that Google Reader will be shutting down but I brushed it aside until today when I saw Lucid-stars' spot about it and I realised: GOODLE READER WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN.

I'm quite disappointed because I've relayed on Google reader so much. For gaining followers and to follow other blogs.

Goodbye my cheeky unicorns *send air mail kisses*.

If any of my readers are interested in continuing to follow my blog I suggest using Bloglovin'.


Either that or what Google planned, through Google+.

I've already followed all the people I'm currently following through Google Reader on Bloglovin' now. 
You can easily do the same if you have a Google Reader account. Just make a Bloglovin' and click the import button in settings.

Catch you on the flip side ♥.

5 comments:

  1. Whats google reader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anon, it's what people use to follow blogspot blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is quite weird, isn't it? Shutting down such a lucrative thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This emancipate search motor searches the munificent full-text of over and above 400 online law reviews and law journals, as admirably as document repositories hosting speculative papers and correlated publications such as Congressional Analyse Professional care reports. Several of the law reviews and lawful journals (such as the Stanford Technology Law Re-examine), working papers, and reports are elbow online only.

    http://hatinay.edu.pl/?p=5198
    http://imquequa.com.pl/?p=5456
    http://nillygeeian-engiant.dobrykatalog24.com/index.php?option=com_sobi2&sobi2Task=sobi2Details&sobi2Id=1776&Itemid=1&zmien_font=mala
    http://www.enaan.edu.pl/firmy/sjs,adwokaci,krakow,s,3804/
    http://www.katalog.ambertrail.pl/tag/post%C4%99p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two outstanding manufacturers of special premium products are pulling several popular brands from the exchange because they may contain traces of poultry antibiotics that are not approved in the U.S.

    http://centrum-firm.com/katalog/szkoa-nauki-jazdy-grzegorz-graczyk
    http://www.promowanefirmy.pl/katalog/pokaz/129
    http://promowanefirmy.pl/katalog/orodek-szkolenia-kierowcw-marka-marek-jaboski
    http://biznesdlafirm.com/katalog/tapicerstwo-samochodowe-krzysztof-ulacha
    http://biznesdlafirm.com/katalog/biuro-rachunkowe-abakus-iwona-oksztulska

    http://biznesdlafirm.com/katalog/pokaz/2027
    http://www.usarny.pl/firmy/calodobowa,lecznica,weterynaryjna,weterynarz,calodobowy,gdynia,s,3237/
    http://centrum-firm.com/katalog/firma-ogrodnicza-leon-
    http://www.promowanefirmy.pl/katalog/pokaz/5839
    http://biznesdlafirm.com/katalog/pokaz/8179

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs