Before bed last night.
This week has been very busy for me. I'm so used to slacking off and having nothing important to occupy my time. However this week I've completed three assessments, my dance group completed our choreography, my group started on production in our business, work today, picked up my dance costume with Svetlana and a photo shoot for a friend's art project tomorrow.
Next week will be just as busy. We have dress rehearsal for dance that is open to viewers at school on Monday, Polyfest on Wednesday and another production day with my business group on Thursday, gum recontouring on Friday and hockey on Sunday (I decided to join after all and give up 2 hours every Sunday).
I had a really bad day today so after picking up my costume I took Romeo on a long walk. I took him to a park and I sat there for a long time writing out my feelings in my book while Romeo busied himself with spying on the ducks. Romeo tried to cheer me up but his version of comfort is aggressively attacking my face with his tongue and more often than not; missing and jamming his teeth or nose on my lips, cheeks and nose.
I felt a little better after watching Romeo inch himself closer and closer to the ducks but eventually retreating because the sucka is afraid of water.
Once my pity fest was over I took Romeo to a playground and we sat on the swings together for some time. He found gravity to be very confusing.





Ah, well I do hope your day gets better. Your schedule sounds packed; you're lucky to have Romeo to unwind with.
ReplyDeleteI miss my old dog, she was an American cocker spaniel and feared water too :p
Stay well x
I really wish I had a dog.
ReplyDeleteRomeo is so cute! I like calling him 'Bebs' because he's that cute :3
I hope you're feeling better now <3
Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth
ReplyDeletebe told was a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to far brought agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we keep in touch?
Also visit my site ... "triolet"
Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness for your submit is simply nice
ReplyDeleteand that i could think you are knowledgeable in this subject.
Fine along with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with drawing close post.
Thank you a million and please continue the rewarding work.
Take a look at my blog - vesper
Ahh the magic of having a fur friend to unwind with and carry away the stresses of your day. Lovely pictures to capture the duck chase.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Sunny smiles from Australia
Bella @ Sea and Salt xx
seaandsalt.com
Love this post... <3
ReplyDelete