Monday, March 11, 2013

Peach and cream

As I've mentioned, I helped Anh out with an art project.

All photos are not by me, it's a safe bet to say I didn't take the photo if I'm in the shot. Anh and Daisy were the other photographers. The project isn't too fussy on the photography side as she's a design student not a photography student and so her project is more to do with putting these shot together.

These are not by any means the finish product. She has to sort out magazine layouts and photoshop, while I on the other hand used a free editing software so this is just my version of the batch.

The models are Ashlee Cuff, Diksha Nirti, Shreatha Prasad, Lucy Mitchell and myself. Later on in the group shot you see Anh Do herself (she's in a blue and white dress).
 Introducing Ashlee.


 Shrestha Prasad.

 Diksha Nirti.









 Lucy Mitchell.


































There was actually suppose to be 4 more girls that were to join this shoot, but you know how hectic gatherings are and a few couldn't make it.

A few of the many outtakes.
Our mating calls combined is just to much to handle.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy these photos, they are lovely. Especially the ones taken at the mine/quarry/whatever it is.

    x g.
    http://www.pearlveins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap this is brilliant. All of you are like models, like it just goes without saying. Man why are New Zealanders so photogenic.
    Fantastic styling here as well. Super professional shots! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, great looks, all the girls are very cute and cool ! ♥ ♥ ♥
    from France
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs